This at-home test can be used to ensure you have adequate levels of Vitamin D with Results in 10 Minutes.
Use "VITD" coupon for 10% Off
Are you one of 40% of Canadians who is low in Vitamin D?
Experiencing symptoms such as joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, depression, or thinning hair? Vitamin D helps keep your bones healthy and strong. If you have too much or little vitamin D, your body may experience symptoms.
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Fatigue or feeling tired
Who Should Get Tested?
- Anyone concerned about their wellbeing, health, and vitamin D levels
- Those that suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Anyone who receives treatment or therapy for osteoporosis
- Elderly people, particularly those who aren’t exposed to much sunlight
- People with a diagnosis or signs of hypocalcemia or hypercalcemia
- Anyone suffering from rickets and osteomalacia
- Patients receiving vitamin D therapy who don’t show signs of improvement
- Children who frequently get sick
High exposure to germs can mean children are more likely to get sick. Having sufficient vitamin D levels fosters a stronger immune system overall and can help your child fight off illness, which is especially vital with the fluctuating infection rates of COVID-19.
How and Where to get enough Vitamin-D ?
Its fun and delicious! The sun is a fantastic source of vitamin D, so get outside and enjoy a beautiful day. A healthy well-rounded diet is another way to provide your body with its required vitamin D intake. Include the following in your daily breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
- Fatty fish such as salmon and tuna
- Egg yolks
- Breakfast cereals
- Orange juice
We offer same day Local Delivery if you order BEFORE 4pm and you are within a 40km radius of our pickup location.